Daily Inspection ScheduleThe current business day's building inspection schedule is posted before 8:45 AM, Monday-Friday. Inspection time frames are provided in 3 hour windows.
To view your scheduled inspection time frame for today, click on Daily Building Inspection Schedule. You will need to have a PDF reader installed on your computer or device to view the file. Download the free Adobe Reader
Enter one of the following search criteria in the Find/Search box of your PDF reader to view your inspection time frame. Your search criteria will be highlighted and the inspection time frame will be displayed on the right side of the schedule:
- Street Address (for example 30 Muir)
- Permit Number (for example BIAD11-123456)
- Parcel Number (for example 373262004, no dashes)
Requirements for Day of Scheduled Inspection Inspector may cancel and impose a re-inspection fee to applicants if the following requirements are not met at the job site:
- Building Permit must be onsite
- Reviewed and Stamped Building Plans must be onsite
- A Representative who is 18 years or older must be onsite to meet the inspector
Scheduling Building Inspections
List of Inspection Codes
Schedule Inspections by Phone
- Call (925) 646-4108
- Inspections can be scheduled 6:30 am -11:30 pm, Monday - Sunday for the next business day through the Interactive Voice Response System (IVR).
Schedule Inspections Online
Use our ePermit Center to schedule building inspections. Inspection time frame, inspection status and permit history are displayed in real time on our Online Permit Center.
- You will first need to register for an account and you'll have access to schedule, reschedule or cancel your inspection. Contractor Registration Form, Owner-Builder Registration Form
- Provide a contact name and phone number when scheduling the inspection.
- Cancellations and reschedules can be done online before 6:00 AM on the day of the inspection.
- If you have missed the cut off time to reschedule or cancel an inspection, please call (925) 646-4108.